What Is Mobile Tax Service?
A mobile tax service is a client customized personal approach to income tax preparation. I meet with you at your location of convenience within San Diego County. Most of my appointments are conducted on weekday evenings and weekend afternoons/evenings. If you reside out of the area, or it is more convenient to not meet in person, tax preparation can be completed remotely by phone, e-mail, or fax.
Here is how it works:
- If completing in person:
- I sit down with you and prepare your personal income tax return.
- It usually takes 30-45 minutes (less time for simple returns and a little more time for first time clients with complex returns).
- Upon completion, you will be provided with a hard copy of your tax return for your files.
- If completing not in person (phone, fax, or e-mail):
- All information can be provided by phone, fax, e-mail, drop-box, or secure link.
- You will be provided with a copy of your tax return by e-mail or U.S. Mail.
- From my home office I complete final processing and transmit your tax return to the IRS and California Franchise Tax Board.
- I accept payment for services by cash, check, credit/debit card or it can be deducted from your refund if using Refund Advantage bank products (tax refund product fees apply).
Advantages of meeting with you at your personal residence:
- Your tax return is completed in the comfort of your own home
- You don’t have to worry about forgetting documentation at home for your tax appointment – you are already there
- No child care