What Is Mobile Tax Service?
A mobile tax service is a client customized personal approach to income tax preparation. I meet with you at your location of convenience within San Diego County. Most of my appointments are conducted on weekday evenings and weekend afternoons/evenings. If you reside out of the area, or it is more convenient to not meet in person, tax preparation can be completed by phone, e-mail, or fax.
Here is how it works:
- I sit down with you and prepare your personal income tax return (usually takes 30-45 minutes – less time for simple returns and a little more time for first time clients with complex returns (or coordinate information via phone, fax or e-mail).
- I return to my home office for final processing and transmission to the IRS and California Franchise Tax Board
- After your return is accepted (within 24-48 hours), I provide you with a copy for your files (electronic copy by e-mail or hardcopy by U.S. Mail).
- I accept payment for services by cash, check, credit/debit card or it can be deducted from your refund if using bank rapid refund products
Advantages of meeting with you at your personal residence:
- Your tax return is completed in the comfort of your own home
- You don’t have to worry about forgetting documentation at home for your tax appointment – you are already there
- No child care