What Is Mobile Tax Service?
A mobile tax service is a client customized personal approach to income tax preparation. I meet with you at your location of convenience within San Diego County. Most of my appointments are conducted on weekday evenings and weekend afternoons/evenings. If you reside out of the area, or it is more convenient to not meet in person, tax preparation can be completed remotely by phone, e-mail, or fax.
Here is how it works:
- If completing tax return in person:
- I sit down with you and prepare your personal income tax return at your residence, designated location, or my home office.
- Most tax returns normally take about 20-40 minutes to complete (less time for simple returns and a little more time for first time clients with complex returns).
- Upon completion, you will be provided with a hard copy of your tax return for your files and I will return to my home office for final processing and electronic submission.
- If completing tax return remotely by phone, fax, e-mail, and secure file sharing:
- All information can be provided by phone, fax, e-mail, drop-box or by secure link (Canopy or Smart Vault cloud based applications).
- You will be provided with a copy of your tax return by e-mail or hard copy by U.S. Mail.
- From my home office I complete final processing and transmit your tax return to the IRS and California Franchise Tax Board.
- I accept payment for services by cash, check, credit/debit card, ACH directly from checking account, Intuit online secure payment or it can be deducted from your refund if using Refund Advantage bank products (tax refund product fees apply).
Advantages of meeting with you at your personal residence:
- Your tax return is completed in the comfort of your own home
- You don’t have to worry about forgetting documentation at home for your tax appointment – you are already there
- You don’t have to travel anywhere
- You don’t have to worry about getting child care